Sunday, October 25, 2009

FHE- Halloween Style

We made haunted graham cracker houses for Family Home Evening. One of my bestest friends bought everything I needed for it and gave it it me. So nice!!! And then later that night when we were making them, she realized that the generic brand graham crackers she had bought for us were not going to work. She sent her husband back to the store to buy the tried and true Honey Maid brand of crackers and he brought some to our house too. My kids thought I was the best mom and had a great night. Thanks to Amy! Love ya!
John's house- he took great pride in the fact that his looked the best.

Jared's
Jacey with her house
And Jaden. Jackson didn't make one. He went to bed at 7:00 that night (yay!) and I spent my time trying to help the kids build their structure.

2 comments:

Renée said...

ohhh I love the houses! What a great idea. I might just steal it for tomorrow night if I can get my act together and get to the store. :-)

Denice said...

that looks like so much fun. great VT idea!