Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Away

We managed to get a quick night away last weekend. John and I went to Disneyland all day Friday. No pictures were taken. After carrying around a heavy backpack for two days with the kids, I didn't want to carry ANYTHING. And I didn't. Not even a camera. It was so wonderful. Saturday morning we woke up and went the LA temple. After that we ate on the Santa Monica Pier and managed to take a couple of pictures. We had such a great time and I hope it happens again soon.

2 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

I am assuming John has a beard for the same reason my brother Peter does?

Denice said...

i have two things to say - look at the big smile on your face. no kids even for a night - gotta love it. the other thing is - what is that growing on johns face? mid life crisis?