Sunday, October 18, 2009

Disneyland

In September I took Jacey, Jaden and Jared to Disneyland for 2 days. My dad was attending a conference in Anaheim, so we crashed at his hotel room. My nice NICE friends watched Jackson while John was at work. So wonderful to not cart him around too. We had a great time even though Anaheim had record heat the two days we were there. 98 degrees one day and 103 the next. Can you believe that?? Plus I had a cold, but other than that. :)
Grandma was with us on the first day and she and Jacey stood in line for TWO hours to meet 3 princesses. Crazy! Jacey had about had it by the end, but she stuck it out and was happy to meet them. I guess you're suppose to take your kid to get a $200 makeover while you're waiting. Yeah right.

Belle and Jacey

Sleeping Beauty
Snow White

Jared and Jaden on Dumbo
Grandma with the kids
Jared was excited to go on stage for the Jedi Training. Jaden wanted nothing to do with it. Way to shy!

Fighting Darth Mal
The nice thing about the first day is that there were two adults and we could split up. I took Jacey to the Tiki Room- which Jared and Jaden DID NOT want to do.
Jaden got a snake for his souvenir.

We were excited to ride Small World since it was closed the last time we were there.



They were wiped out the first day. Luckily we took the ART and it took us right to the front of the hotel.

The next day was so dang HOT! I made Jared and Jaden go on the carousel with Jacey (I hate spinning rides.) Don't they look happy about it?


Jacey and Mulan
Goofy

Jacey with Pluto-- Pluto threw a fit after this picture was taken and made Jaden take another picture with him in it.
Pluto got what he wanted.
Because I was by myself, everyone had to do everything together. Jared and Jaden were not happy about going to Playhouse live. I thought it would be a nice break from the heat. Jaden didn't fool me though. Look at the fun he is having. :)

Toon town- one nice thing about the heat was the park wasn't too crowded. Southern Cal residents probably opted to stay home on such a hot day.

Jacey and Minnie. We love Disneyland. In fact, we ended up buying Southern Cal annual passes. John and I have been back by ourselves. So much fun!

1 comment:

Denice said...

so lucky you got the pass. they are a good deal. i got the pass too only not such a good deal. but hey, when you love disney what else is there to do? i challenge you to toy story!