Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

Yay! Halloween's over!!!! I am a mean mom and made my kids wear costumes we already had. I've been letting them buy them every other year and this was an off year. Jackson was the doggy that Jared, Jaden and Jacey have all worn--sometimes more than once. Jacey was a witch again but I did splurge for some green makeup. Jaden was a pirate and Jared was Darth Vader.
We went to to a potluck and trunk or treat party at the park. My mom was worried that Jackson would wander off at the park or get hit by a car, so she took him to her house. That was fine by me. It was nice not to worry about him and he got to go trick or treating with just grandma and grandpa in their neighborhood.



John is still sporting a beard for the stake play that is THIS weekend, so he went as the unabomber. Posing with Shane Hanna.

All clean after a night of fun. Next up, Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I love reusing costumes. This year I even "repurposed" one by cutting off the hood and sleeves. Big step for this not crafty person. Your kids are getting so big.

Denice said...

oh good - you didn't wear a costume either!