Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jacey Marie

Jacey taking after the new puppy.
Lola- (and FYI Denice- I threaten to give the dog away practically everyday and she is a mostly outside dog--these pictures were taken on her first day at our house. She has since moved mostly outside except for at night when she sleeps inside in a crate- soon to be moved outside on the patio :))

Out


This post is kind of in honor of Jacey I guess. Mostly pictures of her on my camera lately. And mostly taken at her request!

These are from the Easter egg hunt at preschool. I arrived just after the hunt- whoops! She was a little miffed, but still let me take some pictures.



A nice picture she took of herself when I wasn't around!
Crazy girl

4 comments:

Renée said...

I love the sleeping pictures! I bet Jacey loves looking at them. She is so cute- actually both "shes" are cute!! I'm glad you are hanging in there with the dog. Just grin and bear it. :-)

JOY said...

I need a cute girl!!

heymaughan said...

You're so brave to take on a dog. I want one in a lot of ways, but I'm told it will be like adding another child and I'm maxed out. Maybe it would be a good solution to any feeling of baby hunger that may come now that my last child is turning one.

Watsonville said...

I LOVE the picture of her sleeping! That is a classic game my family likes to play called "lazy dog". We find a spot where the warm sun comes in a window or door and lay on the floor to sleep. Although it usually comes after eating a big meal. Love the game "lazy dog"! Wish I was playing it now!