Monday, January 12, 2009

A Night at the Condors

Our good friends invited us to a Bakersfield Condors (ice hockey) game last weekend. We joined them and some other friends in the suite. We had a great time. I didn't watch much (any) of the game. I was busy watching kids and chattin with the girls. It was so nice to have the space for the kids to wander back and forth between the suite room and the game.
Jared and Jaden
Scott was having a good time.
This was the part where Jacey was playing games with friends-- let's lock each other in the closet.
Hanging out
I didn't take one picture of the actual game--so here is a shot that I took when we attended back in October. :)

2 comments:

Watsonville said...

That was a lot of fun! I love hanging out with you guys. The kids do well together too....until a few bad names are tossed out there and the girls start getting naked. Ahhh, good times! Did you ever end up getting your drink?

Denice said...

thats my kind of game. there was food right?