Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a very quiet New Years Eve here in the Hartland. I made lots of food that we barely made a dent in. It was just me and the boys. Jacey stayed the night at Grandma's house. We ate, played games and watched the movie Prince Caspian after Jackson went to sleep. Jared is our night owl and I knew he would make it to midnight. Jaden promised he could make it as well.
Whoops- didn't quite make it. He passed out around 11 PM. Way late for him!

Here's Jared celebrating the new year.

Jared ran outside and it was pretty quiet. A few pots and pans were sounding and some illegal fireworks made their way into our neighborhood.
This is me celebrating the new year by cleaning up the kitchen.
And here's John dancing the night away.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love the drool on Jaden's pillow. And I can tell that John has moves. Happy New Year. I am still trying to decide whether to pimp the family blog or the cake one. What do you think?

Denice said...

nice dance moves. i also love the drool. way to go jared - anytime you need a night time friend just call keely.