Saturday, August 1, 2009

American Idol Baby

I have been a fan of American Idol since halfway through season one. Some seasons I've liked more than others. This year was pretty much the best year EVER. I totally had a favorite and rooted for him all the way. My mom , sister and I went to Ontario to see the top ten in concert. I was a total Glambert (the name for Adam Lambert fans). I painted my nails black and everything. We had pretty good seats and I had a great time.

Whenever he flashed on the screen, the crowd went wild!

There he is. He rocked! Sounded as good as ever! When it was his turn, he sang about 4 songs amid screams. Everyone was up on their feet. I felt kind of bad for the winner, Kris Allen. I think he is good, but his style is kind of softer, quieter and everyone sat during his numbers. And then people totally started leaving before the show was even over. I hope he didn't notice.

This is the stage before the show.

Good times!

2 comments:

Karissa and Mik said...

love the black nails! you are stylin'!

Denice said...

why the black nails? can you tell i dont watch idol. fun girls time though. i need a sister.