Wednesday, June 9, 2010

End of School--Par-tay!!!

I could blog about my failure to potty train my fourth child but I will stick to the last day of school for now.
My camera was broken on the first day of school, but I was able to capture the last day of school.

She loves them and they tolerate her. :)


Jared and his fifth grade teacher Mrs. Craley

I embarrassed Jared taking pictures of his classmates and him.
Jaden and his much loved 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Hudson
Jacey and her K teacher Mrs. Sewell
Jacey and her friend Paige

Brayden, Jacey and Paige
We are excited for summer and all of the fun things planned.
Yay For Summer Break!!

1 comment:

Renée said...

Hooray for Summer! I'm so in Heaven. Glad there are a couple other Mom's who feel the same. I want to plan a giant friend and family beach day soon. Just a day trip to Ventura maybe. You in?