Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And then she was five!!

Today is Jacey's 5th Birthday! I have a bunch of blogs overdue about our summer adventures and I haven't even posted about Jackson's 2nd birthday yet, but I am taking the time to wish Jacey a happy day. My fairly new camera is broken and we have to send it back to the manufacturer, so I'm not even getting any pictures of her on her 5th bday. Jacey is so wonderful. We love her so much. She is silly and happy and cuddly and loving. She adds lots of spice to this family and helps mixes things up. She was so excited to start Kindergarten and is having fun there daily. Here are some quick pics of Jacey over the past 5 years.

First Bday





Happy Birthday Jacey! We lova you!

3 comments:

Karissa and Mik said...

happy bday jacey! love all the pictures! pretty sure she's posing in every single one of them i love it!

Memzy said...

She is so cute. Thanks for waving to me today!

Denice said...

happy bday! 5 already? if she lived in utah she would have to wait another year to go to K.