Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy First Birthday Jackson!!

My baby is ONE today! And just in time for the big day, he is finally pulling up. My kids are all a little slow in the gross motor development area, so this is major!!! We had a good day celebrating Jackson's birthday. Jared and Jaden spent the night before decorating our livingroom with tons of crepe paper.
Happy Birthday Boy

Opening presents-- not real interested in the presents. More interested in the paper and the batteries.




Call me crazy, but I've never let any of our kids destroy a whole cake before. I've always just given them a piece of cake. This one was a freebie from Albertsons. It was fun to watch, even if it was a little painful.






2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Jackson!!! Tell your mommy I am proud of her for letting you eat and destroy your cake, and get really messy. She's come a long way.

Laura said...

YAY!!! Happy Birthday JACKSON!! What a cutie! Was his face stained blue for a few days after eating that frosting? haha