Tuesday, May 6, 2008

School Carnival Time

We had our school carnival last weekend. The kids had fun. If you call blowing 70 tickets in an hour fun, then I guess we did too. Gotta love school carnivals. We've gone to 4 school carnivals with 10 more to go. That's 14 YEARS!!! of school carnivals.




































Jared enjoyed the climbing wall. He made it to the top twice. He wants to take climbing lessons now.














Jaden tried and tried to climb and didn't want to give up. I think when his legs grow a little longer, he be able to make it.









I love how Jacey is looking at her brothers. She adores them and looks up to them.
























I caught John primping when I took the first one.






.


It was a Hollywood-themed Carnival. There were lots of movie displays.

2 comments:

Shannon Bousfield said...

Ok, I need to get ahold of your PTA people. That is quite a carnival! I'm assuming it's a big fundraiser for the school, right?

I am co-chairing our fundraiser next year and also will be the vp for programs, so I'm starting to check out what other schools do.

It also looks like your kids had a lot of fun.

Denice said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! our school does this every year. its called THE EXTRAVAGANZA. brooke and i are always in charge of the cake auction. all the 5th graders make a cake (at hoome) and bring it to school. the really good ones get auctioned off and the others go to the cake walk. the pta brings in $12,000 - $15,000! it is a ton of work, but the kids love it!

we have done i think 17 extravaganzas and 12 cake auctions. i cant think about how many more we have!